Regulations for using the website
- General provisions
- Type and range of Electronic Services
- Terms of provision and conclusion of agreements for the provision of Electronic Services
- Terms of termination of agreements for the provision of Electronic Services
- Complaint procedure
- Intellectual property
- Final provisions
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- iview-recruitment.com Website operates on the terms stated in these Regulations.
- Regulations state type and range of services provided by electronic means by iview-recruitment.com, terms of provision of those services, terms of conclusion and termination of agreements for the provision of Electronic Services, as well as complaint procedure.
- Every Recipient is obliged to follow the resolutions of these Regulations from the moment of taking steps to use the Electronic Services provided by iview-recruitment.com.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions shall apply:
- Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Dz. U. NR 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.),
- Act of 30 May, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Dz. U. 2014 poz. 827),
- Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. Nr 16, poz. 93 ze zm.) and other relevant provisions of the Polish Law.
- CONTACT FORM - a form available on iview-recruitment.com Website allowing Recipients to directly contact the Service Provider.
- REGULATIONS - these Website regulations.
- SERVICE PROVIDER - iView Recruitment Sp. Z o.o. Sp. K., headquarters address: Aleja Wyścigowa 4/C-84, 02-681 Warsaw, address for service: Aleja Wyścigowa 4/C-84, 02-681 Warsaw entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000621522, NIP: 5213684232, REGON: 360301139, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. + 48 22 828 02 87.
- RECIPIENT - an individual, a corporate entity or a business unit without legal personality, given the legal capacity by the act, using Electronic Services.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES - services provided by electronic means by the Service Provider for the Recipient through the Website.
- NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service allowing the Recipient to subscribe and receive on the given by the Recipient e-mail address free of charge information coming from the Service Provider.
3. TYPE AND RANGE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
Service Provider allows to use, through the Website, Electronic Services such as:
- Using the Contact Form,
- Using the Newsletter.
- The provision of Electronic Services for the Recipients operates on the terms stated in these regulations.
4. TERMS OF PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The provision of services stated in chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
Period for which the agreement is concluded:
- The agreement for the provision of Electronic Services allowing to send messages through the Contact Form is concluded for a certain period of time and is terminated in the moment of sending or stopping before sending the message by the Recipient,
- The agreement for the provision of Electronic Services allowing to use the Newsletter is concluded for indefinite period of time.
Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- Computer with internet access,
- E-mail access,
- Internet browser,
- The Recipient is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the law and good manners, respecting personal rights and intellectual property of third parties.
- The Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with facts.
- The Recipient is obliged not to enter illegal content.
5. TERMS OF TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
Termination of agreement for Electronic Services:
- An agreement for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature (e.g. using the Newsletter) can be terminated,
- The Recipient can terminate the agreement with immediate effect without giving any reason by sending the appropriate statement through e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- Service Provider can terminate the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature in case when the Recipient is violating these Regulations, especially if the Recipient is entering illegal content, after earlier ineffective summon to stop the violations with a certain deadline. In that case the agreement expires after 7 days from the day of giving the statement of will to terminate the agreement (notice period),
- Termination of the agreement leads to the termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
- Service Provider and Recipient can terminate the agreement for provision of Electronic Services at any given time through mutual agreement of parties.
6. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
Complaints regarding the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints regarding the provision of Electronic Services through Service Provider’s Website can be sent on the e-mail address: email@example.com,
- In said e-mail message the Recipient should state as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of complaint as he/she can, especially type and date of occurrence of such inconsistency, as well as Recipient’s contact details. Those information will make it greatly easier and faster for the Service Provider to consider the complaint,
- The consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider occurs immediately, not later than within 14 days,
- Service Provider’s answer in regard to the complaint is sent on the Recipient’s e-mail address given in the complaint or in a different way given by the Recipient.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content posted on the website under the address iview-recruitment.com use the copyright protection and is iview-recruitment.com ’s property. The Recipient is fully responsible for the damage done to the Service Provider due to using any of the content from iview-recruitment.com without Service Provider’s permission.
- Using by anyone in any way, without Service Provider’s clear written permission, any element of the iview-recruitment.com ‘s content is violating Service Provider’s copyrights and will result in civil and criminal responsibility.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Agreements concluded through the Website are in accordance to Polish Law.
- In case of inconsistency of any of those Regulations’ part with the applicable law, proper Polish Law regulations apply.