§.1 General Provisions
§2. Data administrator
- The data administrator is iView Recruitment Sp. z o.o. sp. K. with headquarters in Warsaw. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security.
- Personal data given in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. It means that if you have an account on our site we process your data, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, position, workplace, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people signed up through contact forms available on our site.
Personal data are processed:
- In accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data,
- In the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it and correctly implement the services provided electronically,
- In the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes) and the processing does not violate the rights and freedom of the person, whose data it applies to,
- In the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent given by you if you have left your data in the contact form on our site.
- Every person whose data it applies to (if we’re their administrator) has the right to access, correct, delete or limit the extent of processing of such data, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is available electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU, or international laws oblige us to retain data.
- Service Provider has the right to disclose User’s personal and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Deleting personal data may be the result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- Service Provider does not disclose personal data to other entities than those who are authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach in data security.
- Personal data are being processed only by authorized people or by processors we are closely cooperating with.